BLK 360 Laser Scanner
REALITY CAPTURE SYSTEM
Leica Geosystems 360 Suite is your end-to-end reality capture solution. Control your scanner, QA your data and capture GeoTags in the field. Register your scans, view your point clouds and imagery, and import/export with ease.
Create 3D point clouds overlaid with panoramic imagery. Every scan taken by the BLK360 can be registered together to complete accurate 3D models of buildings, structures, and spaces.
IMAGING LASER SCANNER
The BLK360 is a compact imaging laser scanner that uses a 360° laser distance meter and high definition panoramic imaging to create a 3D point cloud of the space around it.
One-button automatic operation. Small enough to take anywhere. Rechargeable lithium ion battery with secure WiFi data transfer. Completes a scan within minutes.
LiDAR technology that captures 360,000 points per second. Three spherical, panoramic HDR cameras with a thermal imaging camera. Delivers 3D point clouds with millimeter accuracy.
The BLK360 quickly and easily measures entire spaces providing both dimensions and visual feedback for design processes.
When more accurate measurements are needed for various components of the design the ELaser Pro is the perfect addition.
The BLK360 with recap software easily measures room layouts. Floorplans are easily extracted from the point cloud for area documentation.
When remodel or upfit needs present themselves, the ELaser Pro easily augments your data collection methods with more accurate and fabricatable geometry.
Get started out of the box.
To work with point cloud data on your computer, every BLK360 comes with a one-year subscription to Autodesk’s Recap Pro, which was developed to help novices work with point clouds. The companion iPad app can control the BLK360 and enables the user to see what the device sees as it scans and to transfer scans on the iPad Pro (not included, iPad app, Apple iPad Pro® 12.9”/iOS 10 or later).
- 3D point accuracy: 6mm @ 10m / 8mm @ 20m
- Range: min. 0.6 – up to 60 m
- Field of view 360° (horizontal) / 300° (vertical)
- Point measurement rate up to 360’000 pts / second
- Ranging accuracy 4mm @ 10m / 7mm @ 20m
- Measurement modes 3 user selectable resolution settings
- Camera System 15 Mpixel 3-camera system, 150Mpx full dome capture, HDR, LED flash
- Calibrated spherical image, 360° x 300°
- Thermal Camera FLIR technology based longwave infrared camera Thermal panoramic image, 360° x 70°
- Measurement speed < 3 min for complete fulldome scan, spherical image & thermal image
- One-button, stand-alone operation
- Wireless communication Integrated wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- Internal memory Storage for > 100 setups
- Instrument orientation Upright and upside down
- Internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery (Leica GEB212)
- Capacity Typically >40 setups
- Distance measurement system High speed time of flight enhanced by Waveform Digitizing (WFD) technology
- Laser class 1 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1:2014)
- Wavelength 830 nm
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Operating temperature +5 to + 40° C
- Dust, Humidity, Solid particle, liquid ingress protection IP54 (IEC 60529)
- Black anodized aluminum housing
- Dimensions – Height: 165 mm | Diameter: 100m | Weight – 1 kg
- Transport hood with integrated floorstand
Software options for every kind of project.
For larger projects or existing Cyclone users, Leica Geosystems Cyclone REGISTER 360 and Cyclone FIELD 360 are also available to help register your scans together and view scan data and imagery in real-time.
A 1-year subscription for Autodesk’s ReCap Pro is included with every BLK360 purchase.
Add a 1-year subscription to REGISTER 360
Add 1-year subscriptions to REGISTER 360 and TruView Cloud
Add a permanent license for REGISTER 360.
Add 1-year subscriptions to REGISTER 360, CloudWorx Ultimate, and JetStream Enterprise.
Add 1-year subscriptions to Cyclone REGISTER and REGISTER 360.