Already have a Leica Laser?
Add Measure Manager software for a complete 2D/3D laser measuring solution.
Enhance your Leica 3D Laser with Measure Manager software to create a complete measuring system.
Measure Manger 3D provides the ultimate in 3D measuring accuracy and control. Using unique best fit calculations and the ability to define 2D work planes, ELaser creates intelligent CAD/BIM models that are friendly to CAD solid modelers, cabinet design software, and other design software solutions.
Leica Laser compatibility includes:
- 3D Disto
- X4 model with the Leica DST 360 adapter
You may purchase your own laptop and we will send you the software, licenses and keys to install the software on your laptop. Alternatively, we can provide a laptop meeting our recommended specifications with the software pre-installed and pre-registered to your laser.
2D System is widely used for countertop templating
The countertop feature of the ETemplate Measure Manager™ software automatically draws a digital template as the space is being measured. The user predefines standard specifications as defaults in the software that may be modified as needed based on customer specifications.
The Measure Manager software will be registered to your Leica laser serial number(s), providing you with the full capabilities listed below.
Laptop recommendations include:
- Windows 10
- Screen resolution of 1920×1080 (no more than that size or the icons will be very small)
- Core i3 processor (7th Gen or newer)
- 4GB of DDR4 Ram (speed doesn’t matter)
- SSD (solid state drive) this will speed up the computer drastically and cause less delays during use.
- At least 2 or 3 USB ports (in case one fails)
- USB mouse with wheel
Automatically trims countertops based on your presets:
- Draws intelligent DXF template as measurements are taken
- Adds your standard overhang, corner radii, and backsplash
- Adds wall offset for install clearance
- Adds layers and color codes the drawing
- Calculates and displays linear and square footage
- Dimensions the drawing
- Draws straight line or scribe of the walls
- Dynamic editing for design changes
- Allows sink selection for easy drop-in
- Measures points, lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, splines, polylines
- Identifies “Mid Points” for auto centering
- Exports DXF and DWG to any CAD
- Measures vertical or horizontal planes
- Advanced best-fit algorithms for improved fit and installation
- Creation of 2D CAD model from measurements for design and fabrication
- Establish XY plane to laser level or jobsite surface
- Extensive CAD functionality (drawing/editing/detailing)
- Automatically converts splines into lines and arcs for CNC use
- Measures in Imperial or Metric units
- Collect any number of points desired to create ‘best fit’ geometry for improved fit and installation
- Fully integrated 3D and 2D capability
- Measure and model any complex 3D freeform space
- Import 2D or 3D DXF models of design for verification in the shop or field
- Allows 3D data to be snapped to 2D planes for better CAD manipulation
- Creates complete 3D CAD/BIM models of any space for design, fabrication and installation requirements
- Establish and collect data for infinite number of 2D planes.
- Optional cabinet layout module for integrating with cabinet design software
- Countertop Templating
- Full Height Backsplash
- Shower Enclosures
- Tub Surrounds
- Wall Cladding
- Ornamental Metal Work
- Floor Plans
- Any 2D layout needs
- Architectural Millwork Applications
- Cabinet Layout and Design
- Stairs and Railings
- Wall Cladding
- Floor Plans
- Commercial Spaces large or small
- 3D Modeling/BIM
- Quality Control/Construction verification
- Glass/Ornamental Metal Works
- Countertop Templating/Full Height Backsplash
- Shower Enclosures/Tub Surrounds/Fireplaces
- Any 3D or 2D layout need