Already have a Leica Laser?
2D System is used primarily for countertop templating
The countertop feature of the ETemplate Measure Manager™ software automatically draws a digital template as the space is being measured. The user predefines standard specifications as defaults in the software that may be modified as needed based on customer specifications.
After the template is complete, a dynamic editing feature allows the template to be modified should the customer request a change. With a single mouse click, the template automatically adjusts the drawing to accommodate the requested change. 80% to 100% of the template is automatically completed without the use of CAD making ELaser 2 to 5 times faster than its competitors. The need for CAD is minimal; however, full CAD functionality is included.
Add Measure Manager software for a complete laser measuring system.
Leica Laser compatibility includes:
- X4 model with the Leica DST 360 adapter
- 3D Disto
You may purchase your own laptop and we will send you the software, licenses and keys to install the software on your laptop.
Alternatively, we can provide a laptop meeting our recommended specifications with the software pre-installed and pre-registered to your laser.
Laptop recommendations include:
- Screen resolution of 1920×1080 (no more than that size or the icons will be very small)
- Core i3 processor (7th Gen or newer)
- 4GB of DDR4 Ram (speed doesn’t matter)
- SSD (solid state drive) this will speed up the computer drastically and cause less delays during use.
- At least 2 or 3 USB ports (in case one fails)
- USB mouse with wheel
The Measure Manager software will be registered to your Leica laser serial number(s), providing you with the full capabilities listed below.
- Draws intelligent DXF template as measurements are taken
- Adds your standard overhang, corner radii, and backsplash
- Adds wall offset for install clearance
- Adds layers and color codes the drawing
- Calculates and displays linear and square footage
- Dimensions the drawing
- Draws straight line or scribe of the walls
- Dynamic editing for design changes
- Allows sink selection for easy drop-in
- Identifies “Mid Points” for auto centering
- Exports DXF and DWG to any CAD
- Measures vertical or horizontal planes
- Advanced best-fit algorithms for improved fit and installation
- Creation of 2D CAD model from measurements for design and fabrication
- Establish XY plane to laser level or jobsite surface
- Extensive CAD functionality (drawing/editing/detailing)
- Automatically converts splines into lines and arcs for CNC use
- Measures in Imperial or Metric units
- Collect any number of points desired to create ‘best fit’ geometry for improved fit and installation
- Countertop Templating
- Full Height Backsplash
- Shower Enclosures
- Tub Surrounds
- Wall Cladding
- Ornamental Metal Work
- Floor Plans
- Any 2D layout needs